Training is defined as ‘the action of teaching a person a particular skill or type of behaviour.’
Skills Development, is defined as what we do:
- To improve productivity in the workplace and the competitiveness of our businesses, and
- To improve the quality of life of workers, their prospects of work and their mobility.
At ACE we work hard to offer a range of quality training and skills development courses that are locally or internationally recognised, for people seeking a career in Hospitality or for those wanting to develop and enhance their current business knowledge and skills, giving themselves the competitive edge to further their careers.
Our training courses are offered as follow:
- Client Specific/Tailored Training Courses (designed to meet the needs of our clients and conducted at the client)
- Individual Courses (One-on-One)
- In-house/Workplace/On-The-Job Training Courses (all training is conducted in the workplace)
- Scheduled Public Training Courses (minimum numbers do apply, please view our training calendar for more information)
- Public Training Courses are offered at different venues in Gauteng (this information is noted on the training calendar)
- Regional Courses are confirmed once minimum numbers are attained and include the following regions:
- Free State (Bloemfontein)
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- North West (Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom & Rustenburg)
- Northern Cape
- Western Cape (Cape Town)
- Part-time, and
- Distance/Correspondence Learning (Self-Study)*
T’s & C’s Apply
For more information on our public course offering, visit our new training website by clicking here.